SIMON Cowell seems thinner than ever as he reunited with his co-stars in America’s Got Talent.
The reality supremo showed his thin frame after losing three stones and told the Sun that he feels much healthier.
He also no longer has facial treatments such as filler and Botox and looked fresh as he posed with fellow AGT judges Sofía Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel.
He said: “There was a scene where I could have gone a little farther. I saw a photo of myself from ‘before’ the other day and I did not recognize myself.
“Eric (his son) was in hysteria. Enough was enough. There is no filler on my face right now. Zero.
“There was a phase where everyone had their faces filled with this and that.
“But for me, right now, a lot of it has to do with eating healthy and consuming tons of water.”
Simon also revealed that he was considering treatment when he suffered from depression because he feared he would never be able to walk again after breaking his back in three places in his electric bicycle accident in August 2020.
“This was a low point. I was taking a lot of painkillers but I took them out very quickly. I did not want to follow this path,” he told the Sun.
“But in the end, I decided not to treat, as I had great doctors, Lauren was amazing and Eric was incredible.
“I still wear a backrest that I have to wear when I go out on my bike, and there are very big screws on my back, and that applies to life.
“But I’m here, I’m alive. And I’m grateful.”
Meanwhile, Britain’s Got Talent’s hit show returns to ITV on Saturday, April 16th.
And he will reunite with judges Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams and present Ant & Dec when the series returns this weekend.
But Simon explained the “difficult decision” to abolish BGT last year amid the Covid pandemic.
He said he had become “nervous” about creating the show as a new variant began sweeping the country and interrupted the series a few weeks before the auditions began.
He said: “As much as I did not want to miss the show last year, we just could not at that point, it would be literally impossible.”
He added: “It was difficult, but I have to be honest, because of what was happening at the time, which was the new version that came out, I was very nervous about it.
“We were out of the audition for about two or three weeks and I just thought, ‘We can’t do this, the risk for everyone is very high.’
“So it was difficult, but I knew it was right because it was not that the show was ever going to return.
“We always knew he was coming back this year and he was coming fast, something that happened.
“Well, I lost it but I had no choice. I hope this break, since I haven’t had it on the air for a year, the public will like it even more, I hope they missed it.”