Home and Away star Jodi Gordon and ex-boyfriend Sebastian Blackler agree on AVO

Home and Away actress Jodi Gordon and her investment banker ex-boyfriend were barred from contacting each other for two years.

Former Australian TV actor Jodi Gordon and his ex-girlfriend have agreed to stop talking to each other for two years after their relationship broke down and a “physical altercation” was alleged to have ensued.

Police applied to apply a force order (AVO) to protect Ms Gordon, 37, and Sebastian Blackler following the April 3 incident at a bed and breakfast in Kurrajong Heights, 75 km northwest of Sydney.

Blackler, 31, and the former Home and Away and Neighbors star did not appear when their case was named in Windsor Local Court on Thursday.

Instead, their attorney appeared via video link to inform Judge Leanne Robinson that the former couple had agreed to comply with an AVO that prevented them from contacting each other in any way for two years.

Nor may Gordon and Blackler attack, intimidate, threaten, stalk, or harass each other, or damage each other’s property, under the last AVO Magistrate Robinson in effect.

While Gordon and Blackler agreed to comply with AVO’s terms, the court was told that the couple would not make any confessions regarding the allegations contained in court documents filed by police.

Gordon or Blackler are not accused of any wrongdoing and the police have not brought any charges.

According to court documents obtained by The Australian, AVO was taken out after Gordon reported a “physical altercation” at the bed and breakfast.

In the document, police allege the former star of Logie and Home and Away was found with bruises on his eyes and lips, as well as a lump on his forehead.

See also  Chrissie Swan's tasteless quip after MasterChef star reveals her breast cancer diagnosis on The Project

Police accused Gordon of being drunk and claimed he “fell over the counter”.

The wounds “appear to be several days old”, according to court documents.

After the incident, Mr Blackler was also allegedly found to be swollen and bruised in his left eye.

“Blackler alleges Gordon hit him with a wine bottle,” police said in court documents.

“Blackler was asked to provide a statement (but) declined.

“Police are concerned that domestic assault occurred between parties with Gordon’s intoxicating alcohol consumption exacerbating the violence … there was clearly domestic violence occurring between the parties (but they were reluctant to disclose how the injuries were sustained. “

The incident happened as Gordon was preparing to make a TV comeback on the new series Nine from The Celebrity Apprentice.

It’s not the first time the police have been called in to intervene in Gordon and Blackler’s failed relationship.

In November 2020, police visited Gordon’s Double Bay apartment to investigate allegations of domestic violence.

A provisional AVO was issued prohibiting Mr Blackler from attacking or threatening, stalking, harassing or intimidating Gordon.

It expires at the end of 2021 and no fees are charged.

The pair reportedly broke up in May of last year, but it is understood that they reconnected towards the end of February this year.

After his first breakup with Blackler in 2021, Gordon dated Sydney businessman Aidan Walsh.

The relationship ended in December 2021, just months after she announced that they were an item on her social media debut.

Gordon was previously married to former NRL star and Fox Sports presenter Braith Anasta between 2005 and 2010.

See also  The trampling of GB News and Talk TV reveals a dark truth about mainstream media | Nesrine Malik

In 2009, while dating Channel 7 CEO Ryan Stokes, she was found curled up in the bedroom of Mark Judge’s bike after Stokes filed a missing persons report.

The couple reportedly told police they were being hunted by lawbreakers.

Police failed to find the attacker and Stokes and Gordon dispersed after the incident.

Leave a Comment