All episodes of the documentary series The Hillside Stranger: The Devil in Disguise Covering the notorious Los Angeles serial killer by an American serial killer airs Tuesday, August 2, on NBC’s streaming platform — Peacock.
• True crime fans can watch Episode 1 of the Hillside Strangler series FREE on Peacock (free trial). If you want to watch the rest, you can sign up for Peacock Premium and get three more episodes for under $5 along with a month’s access to the streaming platform.
This documentary tells the terrifying true story of the kidnappings and serial murders that haunted East Los Angeles neighborhoods during the 1970s. After a series of strangulations put pressure on law enforcement, all eyes were on a security guard named Ken Bianchi and then his cousin, Angelo Buono. Cousin victims range in age from 12 to 28 and the series focuses on historically lengthy investigations by law enforcement, as well as the mindsets of those who are ultimately convicted of murder.
The documentary also explores the psychological analysis of Kenneth Bianchi’s mental state, which proves to be a big part of the case. He denies and admits to various murders while claiming to have multiple personalities, making him a complicated and interesting subject. The Hillside Strangler case eventually became the longest-running criminal trial in US history, ending with the Angelo Buono trial in 1983.
If you’ve signed up for Peacock, but haven’t seen it, you should also check out John Wayne’s documentary series Gacy: Devil In Disguise which premiered on Peacock last year.
How can I watch the new series The Hillside Stranger: Devil In Disguise?
You can watch the first episode of Hillside Strangler series for FREE on Peacock (free trial), a streaming service from NBC that also includes movies, more TV shows and documentaries, sports, news and more. If you opt out of the free trial, you can get access to their premium content with Peacock Premium for just $4.99/month, which allows you to watch the entire Hillside Strangler series for under $5. If you really like what Peacock has to offer, you can watch all of their content, including some exclusive shows and series, without ads on the Peacock Premium Plus plan for $9.99/month.
More information on how to stream live TV, sporting events, and movies for cheap:
• John Wayne Gacy: Devil in Disguise documentary now | Free live streaming info, how to watch online with Peacock
• What is Philo? Cheapest live TV streaming service: Cost, what’s included
• How to watch DAZN on your TV: What is it, how much does it cost and does it include? Boxing fights, MMA and more
• How to watch ESPN+ on TV: What is it, how much does it cost and is it included?