Allegations swirl Buckingham Palace is ‘trying to bury’ Meghan Markle’s alleged bullying investigation

Buckingham Palace has been accused of “attempting to bury” its investigation into allegations that Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle bullied her staff.

It is understood that only “four or five” former members of the Sussex team in total have been spoken to as part of the Royal Household’s official investigation into the claims.

More than a year since the investigation was launched, royal officials have so far refused to divulge their findings – or even confirm whether the probe’s results will be included in this year’s annual review.

Harry and Meghan portrait
Camera IconMeghan Markle is married to Prince Harry – Duke of Sussex and grandson of the Queen of England. Credit: Indonesia/provided

The review will be published in June, as previously suggested, with up to 25 people working for them sometimes considered potential witnesses.

However, nothing has been heard since last summer by any of those implicated in the allegations.

Without those interviewed having heard a “peek” for at least six months, critics now accuse the Queen’s private secretary, Sir Edward Young, of “burying” the report amid a “wall of silence”.

NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 25: Meghan Markle at Global Citizen Live on September 25, 2021 in New York City.  (Photo by NDZ/Star Max/GC Images)
Camera IconAny findings since the investigation into the allegations were launched have not been revealed. Credit: NDZ/Max Stars/GC Image

“No one knows if they have officially finished their work, are considering their findings or are just trying to bury it all, which is what the consensus seems to be happening,” one of the sources told the Daily Mail.

“They haven’t even spoken to everyone who was there at the time and will witness what is said to happen first-hand.

“Looks like they wished everything was gone.”

See also  Harry and Meghan 'marginalized' at Platinum Jubilee celebrations - Sky News Australia

Leave a Comment